Is it Day 4 already???!!
Four days may not seem like much to celebrate, but given my goal of sticktoitiveness, I am super glad that I have stuck to it, i.e. both the meditation/prayer challenge (Day 26) and the Acknowledge the Right Challenge (Day 4).
The happiness is also because, as a person with fibromyalgia, I find myself often in a position where I have to give up the things that I want to do or am doing. So, any progress made, however small, in showing myself that I can do/have it must be acknowledged.
As to what was right yesterday? Well, many things:
- I got up (despite the weather, aches and pains, and general lack of sleep)
- I did my daily meditation/prayer and stretches
- I went to class and met new people, and feel very upbeat about the courses I am taking
- I met a new friend and spent a good deal of time talking.
- I got some reading/writing/work done
- I spoke with my mother, which is always a good thing.
For today, I thought I would leave you with a link to a great Yoga International article on the benefits of yoga for people with fibromyalgia: “The Art of Surrender: Yoga & Fibromyalgia.”
Remember that making progress on any path
means putting one foot in front of the other!
Until Next Time,