Decided to simplify the name of the Challenge to “Acknowledge the Right” (ATR) 😀
I am heading into Day 2 and am excited to begin it. So, to start today, I would like to share what was right about yesterday.
- I did my morning stretches
- I did my morning meditation
- I acknowledged that I love and am loved.
- I worked on a promised project.
- I did laundry that I have been meaning to do
- I took a walk and said hello to a stranger who said hello back (life is good)
- I appreciated nature and manmade things (old buildings)
- I forgave myself for what I could not do and choose not to do
- I wrote a post to start the first Challenge Day.
What about you? What did you acknowledge about your day yesterday? 🙂
Remember, every acknowledged step is one step furher on your path.
Until Next TIme,